Saturday, February 2, 2013

♡ Rimmel Match Perfection Hightlighting Concealer ♡

Since I was in need for a new concealer and this was only about $5 at my Walmart, I thought I'd give it a try. And I must say I like it very much so far! 
 The packaging is simple but nice. I got mine in 230 which is fair/light. 


 This has a brush tip and is very similar to the Maybelline Dream Lumi concealner. With this you just squeeze the tube and it comes to the brush. 
 I know this looks crazy light for me. And at first it is. But as this says it really is the perfect match and claims to adapt to your skin tone.. and it ACTUALLY does! When you first put it on it looks like it does here but after a few minutes blends in amazingly! It is fairly thin but i like that, and is also very creamy and blends in well. 
I think this is so worth trying out. It's affordable and works just as well as the Maybelline Dream Lumi! (You can use this under your eyes or anywhere on your face)

No comments:

Post a Comment