Sunday, January 27, 2013

♡ L'oreal Infallible Eyeshadow- Blinged and Brilliant ♡

I have been hearing great things about these L'oreal Infallible Eyeshadows. So I picked this up with the Holiday Collection in December. So I'm not sure if you can still find this. But if you're looking for it try Walmart or Kroger. (Those places are cheapest) This was about $6.. kinda pricey but worth it.
 Once again L'oreal has gorgeous packaging. 
 It comes with this little stopper. These are a pressed pimgent so you need to keep this to keep it pressed.
 This color is pretty similar to the Amber Rush shadow. This is a bit lighter though. It's a rose gold color. These are VERY reflective so if you don't like super shimmer, shiney shadows you might not like this. I'm not much on reflect in shadows but I can work with this for the staying power. It lasts about a good 8  hours on me with a primer (on a winter day). I find these work best with just my fingers, patting it on for the least fallout. 
 This is a swatch taken directly in the light so you can see the color. 
 This is taken directly in the light to show the crazy reflect it has. This color is gorgeous in the inner corners of the eyes :) 
Overall I really like this shadow, really wanna get more of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment