Thursday, February 21, 2013

Yes to Cucumbers Soothing Gel Cleanser

I had heard a lot of good things about the Yes To brand, And they have a line just for sensitive skin! This is the Yes to Cucumber Soothing sensitive skin Daily Gel Cleanser. It smells a bit like cucumber which I don't mind. It is 96% natural, and is $10 from Walmart, or Target. (those are the places that are cheapest) It also has green tea, aloe, and vitamins c and a . Oh, and no parabens or sulfates.


This is a good cleanser but is VERY thin so it gets used up quickly. Although if you have a scrublet (like the kind that comes with the loreal go 360 cleanser) you don't have to use as much and get a good lather.
I like this, but I don't LOVE it. I would recommend it if you're looking for a daily cleanser for sensitive skin, and nothing really more.

No comments:

Post a Comment