Sunday, May 10, 2015

☀️ Summer Brand Obsession- Pacifica ☀️

Hello my dears! So sorry it's been so long! To make up for lost time I'm gonna share my current favorite natural brand... Pacifica! I love how natural their products are and they work amazingly and are some of the best smelling products I've ever used! 
Sea Foam Complete Face Wash- I'm always a little skeptical of foaming cleansers because of my sensitive skin, they always seam to be too harsh. But this is great! It cleanses throughly without drying my skin out, it feels very nice too, with a gel to foam formula. Plus it smells like coconut/beach goodness which is a huge plus! ☀️

Hawaiin Ruby Guava Body Butter-
This is a perfect summer scent! It is sweet and fruity! I love their body butters cause they are very moisturizing and are plenty fragrant without being overwhelming! 

Turqouise Tiara Nail Polish- As beautiful as this blue color is.. It's not turquoise to me. It's the exact same blue as the cleanser bottle, which is still gorgeous, just not what I thought it would be. It goes on well though! And is a very pretty minty blue! It is also 7 free!! 


Power Of Love Lipstick (Nudie Red)
For one can we just talk about how gorgeous this lipstick tube is! So cute!! I love the hearts on it! And guess what.. This also smells like coconut!! I'm a sucker for yummy smelling stuff! It's a medium pink that's great for all occasions. I wear it to work, hanging out with friends, wherever and it goes great with so many things. 

Lotus Garden Perfume-
I just got this with my nail polish so I haven't used it a lot yet but I love it so far! It's a great is of fruity and floral, which are my two favorite kind of scents! It's a great summer scent as well. And once again the packaging is adorable! 
Enlightened Palette-
I have had this thing for.... Well let's just say it's well loved! And I do love these shadows! They are the longest lasting natural eyeshadows I've used! That purple color on the end is my favorite! I use it to darken up pretty much any eye look I do if I want it a little more dramatic. 

There's all my current Pacifica favorites! I can't wait to find more from this wonderful brand! And I love that so much is sold at Target and Whole Foods! They also have a loyalty program on their website! 💁
Thank you all for reading! Love you guys!!! ❤️💗❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment