Friday, April 3, 2015

Spring Haul- Tea & Beauty

Hello my dears! I have a haul for you I day! 


I got 2 teas, I got the Trader Joes ginger pear white tea. 
And from Teavana I got the Scarlet Jasmine green blend- way pricey but so good!!


I gt the green tea mints from Trader Joes, as well and a milk chocolate truffle bar (amazing!)
Then we went to Godiva chocolate, let me tell you that place is amazing! I ended up getting a bag of 6 chocolate truffles and they were amazing! They also have a really cool loyalty card!!
Okay I went a little nail polish crazy! But I was looking for the Zoya Pixie dust nail colors! I got 3 of them on clearance at ulta for $5 each! (Left to right: Ginni, Noir, Vespa, Bar, Wednesday). I was looking for Wednesday for a while! The perfect turquoise, my favorite color!! And these are great for spring! Be sure to each out for my spring nail series coming soon! 
Thanks for reading!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment