Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Where did I go?

Hey guys! It's been a long time hasn't it? I'm sorry about that. I graduate in the fall so I've been focusing on school a lot more. I've also been keeping up with my youtube channel and reading as much as I can like always. What kind of posts o you want to see? Skincare? Health? Beauty? What is it that I write that you like best?

If it's beauty you like best I won't have those posts up as often because I've kind of slowed down trying new products.

Skincare and Health posts will be more often. I am always making new paleo/gluten free recipes and trying out things I see on Pinterest. With skincare I try lots of new things and natural skin remedies.

I just wanted you all to know why I haven't been posting. I hope to talk to you much more often now.

P.S How would you feel about little book reviews or book favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment