Saturday, January 12, 2013

♡ My 2013 Goals ♡

Since my blog is acting up again, and I can't upload pictures here, I thought I'd share my goals are (resolutions) for 2013! I took some tips from Nikki Phillippi (http://www.youtube.com/user/nikkiphillippi ) and made some easy ways I could do these, they are a lot easier to get done when you have little steps in doing them.

1. Be active-
Easy ways to do so: Play the Wii Fit or workout in my room for at least 10 minutes daily. (focus on toning legs) Dance for 5 minutes (easy fun way to work out ;)

2. Spend time with God-
Easy ways to do so: Do my devotional daily, Pray for at least 5 minutes a day.

3. Take care of myself-
Easy ways to do so: Sit up straight while eating, Eat at least 1 fruit and veggie a day.

4. Be NEATER! 
Easy ways to do so: Keep clothes picked up, Put everything back in it's place. Take trash out, wash sheets and vacuum once a week.

So there you have it... What are you goals for 2013?

No comments:

Post a Comment