Monday, July 30, 2012

♡ Tips for a Fun Workout ♡

That word...that word we all HATE.....'workout'.. ugh! It just sounds horrible doesn't it? Well...not to me because I'm a bit of a fitness junkie but I have a few tips I do to make my workout a bit more enjoyable. So for those of you who don't enjoy exercise just keep reading...

NOTE: I'm not a fitness expert by any means, these are just things I have tried that work for me. I think exercise is very important. Plus if you eat the right things and exercise you feel so much better physically. I notice I feel so much healthier and have more energy, and who doesn't want that?

1. Listen to music, either have a CD on or a Ipod. there are even TV channels for music. Music helps me kinda get into the workout zone you could say.
2. Watch TV. It helps the time pass faster. 
3. Have a Wii? Get Wii Fit Plus! It is SO FUN, not only is it a game but it really WORKS! You might not think it would but it does, they have arobics, yoga, balence games and more. I try to play at least 3 times a week.
4. Get outside! If the weather is nice, why not go for a walk? Which leads to my next tip.
5. WALK! Even if you don't like any kind of workout just try to go for a walk everyday if you can! 
6. Cute workout clothes. This isn't necessary but it helps me. If you have something cute to wear to workout in... doesn't that give you a lil motivation to actually work out? Get a cute pair of shorts and a workout bra or tank! :)
7. Get a buddy. If you exercise with a friend it makes it more enjoyable and you get to chat it up with your friend, maybe even have a little competition.


So that is all I have for you today, try these out and let me know how that works out! Hehe...works out.... workout ;) 


XX -Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment