Thursday, July 26, 2012

♡ NEW! Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains! ♡


Hey again! I am so excited about this post!! This is my new favorite lip product of the moment! The Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains! Crazy long name but a lip stain this good deserves it ;) I would have had this up sooner but I didn't get all these colors at one time. I got all of these from Rite Aid buy one get one half off! They are $9 there (crazy I know), But at Target and Walmart I think they are about $7 or $8 so I'd check there first. The balm on all of these last about 2 or 2 and a half hours on me, the stain staying power veries with the colors.

Just a warning I have every time of swatch picture you could think of. Swatches, Lip swatches, and comparing the colors to some Revlon lip butter colors.

 Crush, Sweetheart, Rendezvous, Honey, Charm


(First- bathroom lighting, fist applied. Middle- natural lighting, first applied. Last- Natural lighting, stain only) Here is Sweetheart. It's a super bright pink! Literally almost neon it's so bright! The first picture is the most  true to color. the stain is pretty much that color just toned down a bit. 

STAYING POWER: I'd say around 8 hours or even 10 if your careful! (Yes that long!) It can kind of wear off unevenly if you're not careful or if you lick your lips alot.

 Here is Honey. (Left- bathroom lighting, first applied) (Right-Natural lighting, just the stain)
I love this color! It's pretty much the color of my lips just a bit brighter! It's a nice neutral, pink, raspberry color! My perfect everyday color! It is a bit brighter in person!  It wears so well throughout the day.
STAYING POWER:The stain lasts about 5 hours but I don't mind re applying this! 


 Crush (First- Bathroom lighting, first applied, Middle- natural light,first applied (truest to color) Last- Bathroom lighting, stain only) Crush is a super dark, berry purple, In the middle picture it makes my lips look very dry and cracked, I PROMISE it's just the lighting!
STAYING POWER: The stain lasts about 6 hours on me. The stain is darker than the last picture is showing, more like the middle one just tuned down a bit. My favorite way to wear this is with a clear lip balm on first so it's not so dark. and just apply it with my fingers. Crush is a little hard to work with, make sure your lips are very smooth. it can be a bit chunky so just blend it out with your fingers, and check up on it throughout the day.

 Rendezvous (Bathroom lighting, natural lighting: first applied. Last picture bathroom lighting just the stain.)
I love this one because it's still fun and bright for summer without being anything too crazy! I like having this on lightly just to have a little coral color on my lips! I love that it lets your natural lip color show through! 
STAYING POWER: Around 6 hours, It fades evenly too!
Charm (Bathroom lighting, natural lighting: first applied. Last picture: bathroom lighting, just the stain.)
This is a great peachy color! It just lightens your lips and again lets your lip color show through and is a gorgeous peachy pink.
STAYING POWER: This doesn't last as long as the others. About 4 hours at the most, But I don't mind re-applying it. It can get kind of chunky where your lips meet but just check up on it.


Now I have some swatches of the Balm Stains and the closest Lip Butters I could find to each color.
(Top to bottom)
Lip butter- Creme Brulee, Balm Stain- Charm. Both nudes but Creme brulee is more caramel, Charm is more peachy.

LB- Pink truffle, Balm Stain- Honey. Both can look natural. Pink truffle is darker and more red, Honey is very natural and has a very slight lavender color to it.
LB- Strawberry shortcake, Balm stain- Sweetheart. The lip butter is a milky pink with a blue undertone. Sweetheart is MUCH brighter and not blue toned or red toned.
(Top to bottom)
LB-Peach Parfait, Balm stain- Rendezvous. Peach parfait isn't a peach at all! It's kind of red-ish coral. Rendezvous is more orange.

LB- Sugarplum, Balm stains- Honey, Crush. (Swatches: Crush, Sugarplum, Honey) Honey is closest to the lip butter but it isn't as similar as it looks.


I think every girl needs at least one of these! They are some of the best lip colors I have ever had! Revlon always has the best lip products! These are great for summer because they last so long, although they are great for any season. There is also some reds and more pinks. I really enjoy these and they don't dry my lips out! <3

4 comments:

  1. Great article babe! Very informative and well done. If I had those gorgeous lips I would be working the lip color too! ;) I love you! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ma!! Hahah thank you! I love you to!

      Delete