Saturday, July 7, 2012

Blog Diary-Yard Sale- June 7 2012

Hi lovelies, So the past 2 weeks my family and I have been getting ready for a yard sale (part of the 100 mile yard sale, which was today). I had probably about 3 bog boxes of stuff, I made $26 from it. Could have done better but hey, that's $26 more than I had yesterday! I made about 40 cupcakes last night to sell, and even fixed homemade icing, We sold one.... just one cupcake. The cookies did a little better. I guess because it was so hot people didn't feel like eating or something. 
It was about 104 decrees out there, so there wasn't a ton of people, we were expecting more. We were out there from about 6:15pm until 1:00pm. The first thing I did when we got home was take a cool shower! Yard sales are so much work for not alot of money, but hey, we could have done worse!


XX -Taylor

2 comments:

  1. You were a real trooper out there today babe! You never complained one time. I am thinking that won't be something I do again when it's that hot. I felt miserable. You're awesome baby girl! I love you!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks ma!! It's funny, complaining really never came into my mind! haha! Yeah fall time would be good!

      Delete