Thursday, November 13, 2014

It's Coming Along- My Own Brand

If you didn't know I started my own natural brand Eco Makes Perfect! I have perfume oils, scrubs and such! I haven't launched my Etsy shop yet but I do have my Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram set up!  (I am taking personal/local orders right now though)
It's really coming along and I am so excited about it. I have so many Fall and Winter scents (like Pumpkin Spice Latte, Vanilla Chai, and Peppermint Mocha) 
I have been getting a lot of supplies from Etsy, it makes scents to support others while getting my stuff to get my products up and running. And my experience with Etsy sellers has been nothing but great! Here are some items and shops I'm loving.

Nature's Oil- I got some Coffee and Bergamot essential oils along with some Sweet Almond oil. I am SO impressed with the scents of the essential oils, they are PERFECT! The coffee literally smells like walking into Starbucks (and my sister works at Starbucks and says it smells just like their espresso beans). The Bergamot is a wonderful earthy scent, it's gonna be great for my products. 
OH! And the Almond oil! It's a huge (16 oz bottle) for less than $5!! SUCH a great deal!
And their pricing is wonderful! I plan on buying more from this shop!

MorningStar- Here's where I got my Perfume Oil bottles from, they are priced well and it got here in 3 DAYS! How awesome is that? Very impressed!

DreamsOfCaedryn-And this is the shop I got my perfume sample bottles from! Once again great price and I got it fast! 

I hope you'll check out my shop when it's up! I'll do a post when it is! :)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats taylor! Can't wait to order for Christmas! would you ship to Ireland?

    Jennos Health.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Aw thanks! If you're willing to pay shipping :)

      Delete