Monday, October 6, 2014

Face Mask Monday- Andalou Naturals 1,000 Roses

Hello my dears! I'm so excited to be starting this new series. I love face masks so why not have a whole series about it? I just got this mask yesterday on sale at whole foods for only $10! It's the Andalou Naturals 1,000 Roses mask!

  Here is the description-


This revitalizing mask, with Alpine Rose Stem Cells, delivers deep hydration and cellular support to soothe, nourish, and transform sensitive skin. Pomegranate tones and tightens as hyaluronic acid and aloe vera revive skin’s moisture barrier for a naturally flawless complexion.

I love hyaluronic acid so I as very excited to try this! 
And it's a very nice cream mask, the texture is almost mousse like, and pink! How cute is that?
 It applies beautifully and feels nice on the skin....BUT if you apply this right after washing and drying your face by itself it will BURN like hell! It was pretty bad, so I just added some water to it and the burning stopped so just be careful with it.
Other than that I really liked this, it left my skin feeling more soft and even!

I am glad that I got this, you just have to know how to work with it. My skin is VERY sensitive so even this needs to be watered down some.
What are your favorite masks right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment