Monday, September 3, 2012

♡ Anniversary Dinner! ♡

Hi my readers!! The other night me and Micah went on a anniversary dinner (our anniversary was august 27th)

We went to Olive Garden and we got a cherry cream soda to share. it's the best drink ever! I got baked Ziti and Micah got these stuffed lasagna noodles! It was funny because he liked my dish better and I liked his better! So we split everything. It was sooo good! Then we got a piece of pumpkin cheesecake!! Probably the best cheesecake I've ever had!!
After that we went to Plato's Closet. I tried on a few shirts and a sweatshirt kind of shirt that said "my boyfriend <3's me" I loved it but put it back haha.
On the way home mom went by Starbucks to get a drink for my sister and me and Micah split a drink to. We got a Iced Caramel Chai Tea Latte with whipped cream and caramel on top! Pretty much the best think from there I have ever had! You gotta try it! It tasted like Christmas in a drink! I'm gonna be getting that alot around Christmas time!
And that was about it! It was a really great day! :) <3

XX-Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment