Sunday, February 19, 2017

Life Update + GRWM (Using Too Faced Natural Matte Palette)



Hi everyone I hope you are all doing well! Here is the list of products I used in my get ready with me, plus a life update video! I hope you guys like it!
 
  I did inside and out so you can get a better look at the colors.  All of the eye shadows I used are from the Too Faced Natural Eye palette!
 Lid- Cashmere Bunny, Strapless
Crease- Strapless and Risqué
Highlight- Heaven
Inner corner- Lace Teddy
For the rest of my eyes I used...
NYX Eye Primer
Physicians Formula Eye Booster Liner
Soap & Glory Thick and Fast Mascara
NYX Eye Brow Pencil 
Mary Kay espresso shadow to finish my eyebrows. 

For the rest of my face I used...
Mary Kay CC Cream + Pacifica CC Cream, Rimmel stay matte powder, Essence Contour, Mary Kay blush in the color Shy Blush. 

Lips- Colour Pop Lumiere Lippie Stick. 

No comments:

Post a Comment