Wednesday, October 31, 2012

♡ Verses God's Been Using ♡

I wanted to share some verses that God has really used to speak to me about things I need to work on. I hope you get as much use out of these as I am <3

"With all of your heart you must trust the Lord and not on your own judgement. Always let him lead you, and he will clear the road for you to follow" Proverbs 3:5-6

"it's smart to be patient, but it's stupid to lose your temper." Proverbs 14:29

 "It's healthy to be content, but envy can eat you up." Proverbs 14:30

"Remember this: the person who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and the person who sows generously will reap generously." 1 Corinthians 9:6


What verses have been helping you?

2 comments:

  1. Those are some great verses babe! Thank you for sharing them. My favorite verse is from Proverbs 3:5-6, which you have already listed. The verses God has been using to speak to me, for a while now, is from Philippians 3:13-14, which says, "Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus." I love you baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Yeah it's a good one! That one is really good to!! I love you to

      Delete